Lumina Spark Sessions: October 10, November 29 or January 23
CPCO is pleased to share this significant learning opportunity with you.
Lumina Spark is designed to facilitate your process towards increased self-awareness and understanding. It can help identify your strengths and opportunities for further development, and address questions you might be asking yourself, such as:
- How can I develop my leadership capacity as related to the Ontario Catholic Leadership Framework?
- How can I work better with my team to create better results?
- How can I raise my self-awareness and improve the quality of working relationships with staff, learners and families?
By providing you with insight into your own personality and personal preferences, Lumina offers the opportunity to reflect on your interactions and come to a better understanding of your colleagues and friends. It is the only tool of its kind that is aligned with the Ontario Catholic Leadership Framework and can effectively guide leadership development for aspiring, newly appointed and experienced leaders.
- Understanding the “culture” of your team
- Viewing the team dynamics and culture during stress
- Learning how to positively influence your team
- Encouraging team harmony, balance and development
- What to do when a team is not performing
- Debrief date at CPCO office: Oct. 10, 2019
- Registration deadline date: Sept. 25, 2019
- Debrief date at CPCO office: Nov. 29, 2019
- Registration deadline date: Nov. 13, 2019
- Debrief date at CPCO office: Jan. 23, 2019
- Registration deadline date: Jan. 8, 2019
Pricing (includes questionnaire, portrait, debrief, light breakfast and lunch):
- CPCO Associates: $200
- CPCO Non-Practicing Associates: $300
- Non Members: $450
Maximum Attendance: Limited to 12 per session