PLEASE NOTE: Due to the provincially mandated closure of all non-essential businesses, the CPCO office will be closed from March 25 to April 30, 2020 with a possibility of extending this closure as directed by the government. In order to continue to provide a level of service, our staff will be working remotely during this time and available to provide service during normal business hours. Please click here to view our full staff directory.
Stay up-to-date and SUBSCRIBE to CPCO communications.
Ontario Government announcements
- A message from the Minister of Education to Ontario’s parents
- Minister Lecce's letter to parents
- Ontario orders the mandatory closure of all non-essential workplaces to fight spread of COVID-19
- Ontario significantly enhancing COVID-19 screening measures and supports
Learn at home resources
- Ministry of Education - Continuity of Learning - March 31, 2020
- Ministry of Education - Training Webinars and Videos
- Ontario helping students learn from the safety of their own home
Mental health resources / supports
- Please note that a variety of mental health resources are available through Starling Minds to CPCO Associates and their families. Please log in to the CPCO Associate site to access these resources.
- CPCO Support Services Insights: Self Care during Extraordinary Circumstances
- How to manage anxiety during the COVID-19 outbreak