Our 2022 Online Registration is now available!
Convention registration for domestic and international includes
- attendance at the Opening Ceremony and reception on the evening of July 25
- attendance at all learning sessions between July 26-28, including online resources
- lunches and morning/afternoon breaks and
- access to exhibitor hall and exhibitor workshops
Do you require a visa for travel to the convention?
Visit our additional information for visitors section for helpful information and start the visa process early to avoid potential delays.
|Early Bird Registration (valid until January 6, 2022)||$750 CAD|
|Advanced Registration (valid until June 23, 2022)||$825 CAD|
|Regular Registration (June 24, 2022 and onward)||$900 CAD|
|Early Bird Registration (valid until January 6, 2022)||$1,000 CAD|
|Advanced Registration (valid until June 23, 2022)||$1,075 CAD|
|Regular Registration (June 24, 2022 and onward)||$1,150 CAD|
Additional Add-on Options
|Gala Dinner Ticket – July 27 (includes three course dinner and glass of wine)||TBA|
All registration fees are shown in Canadian dollars and are subject to a 13% HST tax as required by the province of Ontario.
- Registration cancellations received in writing by the Convention Organizer by June 25, 2022 will be accepted and all fees refunded less a CAD $125 administration fee.
- Registration cancellations received after this date cannot be accepted and will not be refunded; however, transfer of your registration to another person is acceptable. The full name and address details of the new delegate must be advised in writing to the Convention Organizers prior to the conference. No refunds will be made for non-attendance at the convention and any unpaid registration fees will still be payable.
- In the case of a medical emergency which has caused a registered delegate to not attend the convention, the Convention Organizer must be provided with a medical certificate or appropriate documentation before any refund will be considered. Where the Convention Organizers are advised and a refund is deemed to be appropriate, the delegate must still pay the administration fee, along with any catering charges incurred as a result of your non-attendance.
- If you have any questions in relation to anything listed within the cancellation policy, please contact Ontario Principals’ Council at +1-416-322-6600 or via email to email@example.com.