While planning the upcoming 2022 ICP Convention, we are paying close attention to global issues around health and safety, and are constantly monitoring all municipal, provincial, federal and international government updates and guidelines, as well as recommendations by public health officials.
We will be taking every precaution necessary to host a conference that is as safe as possible for participants, under the observation of the province of Ontario’s health and safety guidelines.
To better assist in your planning needs, below are links to organizations that can offer additional information and support around health and safety.
We look forward to seeing you!
- Metro Toronto Convention Centre Health and Safety Statement
- Metro Toronto Convention Centre Frequently Asked Questions
- City of Toronto Updates
- Province of Ontario Updates
- Ontario Medical Officer of Health
- Canadian Government Updates
- Canadian Medical Officer of Health
- Canadian travel restrictions, exemptions and advice