Join us at our virtual CPCO's Conference 2021-22.
The hashtag for the event is #CPCOconference.
Register for any or all of the following sessions:
- Oct. 21, 2021 - Anthony McLean - The Intersection of Mental Health & Anti-Racism
- Nov. 18, 2021 - Mark Henick - Prioritizing Mental Health in Challenging Times
- Jan. 18, 2022 - Dr. Lisa Belanger - Your Brain on Change: How to Thrive in and Help Manage Rapid Change
- Feb. 2, 2022 - Gloria Purvis - The Gift of Others: Addressing racism, bigotry and prejudice in light of our faith
- March 24, 2022 - Niigaan Sinclair - Truth, Healing and Reconciliation
All sessions start at 4 p.m. Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Big thank you to our sponsors:
“Blessed by the grace of the Lord, the love of God and communion of the Holy Spirit.” - 2 Corinthians 13:13