Lumina Spark is one of a new generation of professional development tools supporting individuals and teams to work more effectively. It is unique amongst other psychometric tools because it avoids stereotyping, while enabling clear communication about personal preferences.
It produces clear insight into how individuals can work more effectively with others. Individuals respond favourably to it because it provides clear, jargon-free insight into their personality preferences. The Lumina Spark Portrait provides data analysis of 4 Colour Energies, 8 Aspects and 24 Individual Qualities.
It is the only tool of its kind that is aligned with the Ontario Catholic Leadership Framework and can effectively guide leadership development for aspiring, newly appointed and experienced leaders.
The starting point of all Lumina Spark professional development is an online questionnaire, which enables participants to receive a highly personalized and individual Lumina Portrait. The portrait accurately describes who they are, and provides a practical method for reading others and building quick and effective rapport. The portrait can be used as the basis for an ongoing development program.
Common Lumina Spark applications
- Co-creating of strengths-based performance plans
- Career path planning by defining strengths needed for specific job roles
- Increased self-awareness of strengths and impact
- Understanding organizational and team culture and how to work effectively
- Team effectiveness using the Team Wheel visuals
- Building on strengths within a team and balancing the gaps
- Team cohesion with improved communication and respecting diversity
- A common language to understand behaviours within a team
- Increased understanding to bridge silos and increase morale
- Giving constructive feedback
- Effective and productive relationships and teams
- Communication effectiveness, presentations and facilitation
- Goal Setting and Action Planning
- Conflict Management
- Resilience to Stress
- Understanding Blind Spots
- Assertiveness and Authenticity
- Active Listening
- Mentoring and Coaching
Questions Lumina Spark addresses
- How can I raise my team`s self-awareness and improve the quality of work and relationships?
- What can I do to maximize the engagement of staff?
- How do I inspire staff to embrace their personal and professional learning?
- How can I ensure everyone is skilled at “speed reading” others so they can better meet communication needs at both their personal and team level?
- How can I develop effective staff and school leaders?
- How do I use Lumina Spark to create a strength-based performance plan with my staff?
What are the benefits of Lumina Team?
- Understanding the “culture” of your team
- Viewing the team dynamics and culture during stress
- Learning how to positively influence your team
- Encouraging team harmony, balance and development
- What to do when a team is not performing
For more information, contact
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-621-9190.
“This is the most practical and inspirational method for raising our staff’s self-awareness and improving communication that I have ever experienced.”
“The Lumina program has made me a more reflective person and administrator. I reflect on how I respond and communicate with others. I think that what I have learned about myself and others using the Lumina program, will make me an effective school leader. I have learned what I need to do in order to motivate others at work. I am being more reflective about my staff and students and what Lumina traits they have.”
“I have a staff with many people who don’t know each other. I also have a staff where I think people are keen to improve their practice and know themselves better as leaders and learners. The Lumina Portrait is jam-packed with excellent, realistic information that helps to shed light on ourselves. There are affirmations of why things are the way they are and why we do what we do. I wanted my staff to spend time learning about themselves and how they relate to each other, in order to build a solid interdependent team.”
“This went beyond what I was expecting in terms of my professional/personal needs. I found this both comprehensive and applicable. I am still discovering information as I read through my portrait a second and third time.”
“It was like opening up a book about myself. I really enjoy learning about ways that I can improve my interactions with people and how I can work more effectively with my leadership style. It also gave me some great insight into others."