Lumina Spark is one of a new generation of professional development tools supporting individuals and teams to work more effectively. It is unique amongst other psychometric tools because it avoids stereotyping, while enabling clear communication about personal preferences.
It produces clear insight into how individuals can work more effectively with others. Individuals respond favourably to it because it provides clear, jargon-free insight into their personality preferences. The Lumina Spark Portrait provides data analysis of 4 Colour Energies, 8 Aspects and 24 Individual Qualities.
It is the only tool of its kind that is aligned with the Ontario Catholic Leadership Framework and can effectively guide leadership development for aspiring, newly appointed and experienced leaders.
The starting point of all Lumina Spark professional development is an online questionnaire, which enables participants to receive a highly personalized and individual Lumina Portrait. The portrait accurately describes who they are, and provides a practical method for reading others and building quick and effective rapport. The portrait can be used as the basis for an ongoing development program.
Common Lumina Spark applications
- Co-creating of strengths-based performance plans
- Career path planning by defining strengths needed for specific job roles
- Increased self-awareness of strengths and impact
- Understanding organizational and team culture and how to work effectively
- Team effectiveness using the Team Wheel visuals
- Building on strengths within a team and balancing the gaps
- Team cohesion with improved communication and respecting diversity
- A common language to understand behaviours within a team
- Increased understanding to bridge silos and increase morale
- Giving constructive feedback
- Effective and productive relationships and teams
- Communication effectiveness, presentations and facilitation
- Goal Setting and Action Planning
- Conflict Management
- Resilience to Stress
- Understanding Blind Spots
- Assertiveness and Authenticity
- Active Listening
- Mentoring and Coaching
Questions Lumina Spark addresses
- How can I raise my team`s self-awareness and improve the quality of work and relationships?
- What can I do to maximize the engagement of staff?
- How do I inspire staff to embrace their personal and professional learning?
- How can I ensure everyone is skilled at “speed reading” others so they can better meet communication needs at both their personal and team level?
- How can I develop effective staff and school leaders?
- How do I use Lumina Spark to create a strength-based performance plan with my staff?
For more information, contact email@example.com or call 1-888-621-9190.
Other Lumina Spark learning opportunities:
Lumina Spark experience
CPCO is pleased to share this significant learning opportunity with you.
Lumina Spark is designed to facilitate your process towards increased self-awareness and understanding. It can help identify your strengths and opportunities for further development, and address questions you might be asking yourself, such as:
- How can I develop my leadership capacity as related to the Ontario Catholic Leadership Framework?
- How can I work better with my team to create better results?
- How can I raise my self-awareness and improve the quality of working relationships with staff, learners and families?
By providing you with insight into your own personality and personal preferences, Lumina offers the opportunity to reflect on your interactions and come to a better understanding of your colleagues and friends. It is the only tool of its kind that is aligned with the Ontario Catholic Leadership Framework and can effectively guide leadership development for aspiring, newly appointed and experienced leaders.
- Understanding the “culture” of your team
- Viewing the team dynamics and culture during stress
- Learning how to positively influence your team
- Encouraging team harmony, balance and development
- What to do when a team is not performing
Pricing (includes a questionnaire, portrait and virtual debrief):
- CPCO Associates: $200
- CPCO Non-Practicing Associates: $300
- Non Members: $450
- Debrief date virtually via Zoom: Thursday, October 7, 2021
- Registration deadline: Thursday, September 20, 2021